Ok faithful readers/followers (though you are few, I am confident we will grow and expand), I was approached today about podcasts. I'll admit, I have heard of them, but haven't the foggiest idea how to make one, set one up, download, etc. In the interest of promoting CSS, I have looked into the feasibility of podcasts, and so far, it looks simple enough (this may change when I get knee deep into it however). The question to you is, if a podcast was available of CSS, what would YOU like to see (hear) it include? Would you prefer a weekly podcast summary of the week, an every-other-day podcast, daily podcast? What about content? With the variety of media outlets shoveling information down our throats on a daily basis, would you prefer a commentary or a "straight headline" podcast?

This is the information I am seeking from the CSS nation. Please comment and let me know your ideas. The improved content will hopefully increase readers and spread the message of common sense.

Enjoy the rest of your week!